CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wine And Cheese: An Apology

Hey, wine. I'm sorry. I don't know how I used to ridicule you. Even call you gay. I had no idea what I was talking about. I used to avoid you because I thought I couldn't catch a buzz off you. Dude, my bad. I was wrong. Please accept my apology. I'm just sorry that I wasted 33 years before I started liking you. Cheese, please forgive me for my many transgressions with Velveeta. And my many transgressions with Kraft slices. I should have realized that they aren't real cheese. I know its no excuse, but I grew up with them, and I had no idea of the versatility that real cheese offers. I can't even stand that processed stuff anymore and I'm all about the real stuff. Pepper jack, monchego , havarti... doesn't matter. I'm now a believer. Please accept my apologies.

This post was inspired by some pinot grigio and the pepper jack cheese I put on my burger tonight. LOL

5 comments:

Jameil said...

This should have been an apology to wine and cheese & a THANK YOU to your fabulous girlfriend for introducing you. Hmph. Ungrateful so and sos...

Trish said...

I didn't like wine when I first tried it either. I still prefer dessert wines brcause the others are too dry. Sliced cheese has never been my friend and velveeta mac n cheese was always nasty to me. The best cheese growing up was "gov't cheese!"

Nexgrl said...

Don't feel bad, there are a lot of deprived palates out there.

pserendipity said...

You callin' pepper jack real cheese? And, I'm sorry, but Velveeta will always be the best cheese EVER!

Adei von K said...

LMAO!!!