CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Give Up

Jameil, you win. I tried to post everyday and I've been doing a bang up job. I just can't keep going. I have now posted 75 consecutive days. That's pretty darn good right? I deserve a break. I honestly wanted to stop January 1st. I don't have anything left to prove. I know I was wack with posting before, but now I'm back in the groove. I think you all know by now that I'm back. If only my girlfriend wasn't so competitive, I could just take a day off without having to hear her gloat about how she is better than me. But alas... I'll just have to deal with it. I don't have anything to write about today, so I give up.

Oh yeah, PSYCHE!!! I'm gonna keep on posting until I win this war of attrition. Take that, Jameil!!! You gonna do 75 more days? Are you down for that cuz I am!!! You should just quit now and get it over with!

6 comments:

Jameil said...

I. WILL. NOT. LOSE!!! I will watch 500 more movies this year, earn a master's degree & beat you at daily posting. Now what will YOU have to show for the year?

Nerd Girl said...

It is on! I'd like to thank you both for your...tenacity! You help keep me amused and enlightened during those 9 hours known as my work day - Thanks!

Trish said...

You got me! I thought yopu were really quitting, lol! I think we should start taking bets!

Not So Anonymous said...

Trish...I think you should start taking bets....let me think about who I'll put my money on, lol.

LoVe.Peace.Curls. said...

Lol...good luck to both of you...I jumped off that wagon a loooong time ago lol

Nexgrl said...

You knew Jameil wasn't giving up her quest for CHAMPION when you typed that.