CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lazy Blogging = Music MeMe

 I know I've done this before, but now I got different music on the iPod. Plus, it's a lazy Saturday, so you get this and you'll like it. I SAID TAKE IT!!! READ THE POST, ANNA MAE!!!
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
How do you feel today?
Affirmative Action-Nas ft The Firm
What’s your outlook on life?
Flapjacks-Dwele
What does your family think of you?
Back Like That (Remix) -Ghostface Killah ft Kanye West and Ne-Yo
What do your friends think of you?
Reasons-Faith Evans
What do strangers think of you?
Woman- Raheem Devaughan
What do your exes think of you?
Passion Flower-Little Brother
How’s your love life?
Karma Chameleon - Culture Club
How will your love life be in the future?
How Big Is Your World - Median
Will you get married?
Kiss The Ring-Raekwon
Are you good at school?
Are You That Somebody - Aaliyah
Will you be successful?
I Tried - Jadakiss
What song should they play on your birthday?
I Can (9th Wonder Remix)-Nas
What song should they play at your graduation?
Ain't No Woman Like The One I Got- The Four Tops (mislabeled as The OJays on my iPod)
The Soundtrack of your life?
Hate-Jay-Z ft. Kanye West
You and your best friends are?
Hold U- Masta Ace ft Jean Grae
Happy times:
Make It Work-Q-Tip
Sad times:
She's A Maniac - Michael Sambello (Mislabeled as Hall and Oates on my iPod)
Every day:
Dead Presidents II - Jay-Z
For tomorrow:
One in a Million -Larry Graham
For you:
Ten Fresh Commandments -Daytona
What does next year have in store for me?
Easy (like Sunday Morning)- The Commodores
What do I say when life gets too hard?
Annakin's Prayer- Jay Electronica
What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Erotic City -Prince
What do you want as your career?
Dangerous MCs-Redman & Method Man
Your favorite saying?
Wack Niggas-Kanye West ft Common, Talib Kweli, and Consequence
How will I die?
Buddy--De La Soul ft Jungle Brothers, Tribe Called Quest, Queen Latifah and Monie Love

4 comments:

Ladynay said...

Okay so strangers think you're a woman, people will kiss your wedding ring, you try to succeed, you hold on to your best friends, 2011 will be a smooth sailing year, you pray when life gets hard, you going to get your strip...umm dance on to Erotic City at your wedding (I MUST WITNESS THIS BTW) LOL!

This was cute and entertaining.

Jameil said...

Lazy. No wonder your successful one was "I tried." Wow morbid w/that last question. Dangerous MCs? I knew you weren't done with that pipe dream. Let it go!!

Trish said...

Haha to Prince at your wedding! Okay so how about I only knew about 20% of the songs you listed. I heard some old favorites today that I want to load on my ipod. I luv my trusty little ipod!

Adei von K said...

sooooo you'll die with some chick who's your "buddy"? You must've forgotten your jimmy hat!!! LOLOL