CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Don't Stand So Close To Me

I’m starting to get ‘noid, yo! So far, 2010 is the year of death being in close proximity to me. First there was this story where a dude killed his wife. He then drove his kids to Virginia and then back to GA to turn himself in… Did I forget to mention that his dead wife was in the back of the truck the whole time? Yeah, he lived down the street from me. http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/man-drove-around-for-268386.html. Then on Tuesday, a dude shot up his old job and killed 3 people around the corner from my job. They even caught him one street over from my office. http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/cobb-shooter-chose-victims-273801.html. Then today, I read a story about an explosion at a gas station one exit up from me. I often go that way to go to the grocery store or just when I’m riding around aimlessly. One person got killed http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/one-person-dead-in-276374.html.

For real, death. Can you just back off me a little bit? Get up out my area? Please don’t stand so close to me.

5 comments:

Jameil said...

Better near you than to you. Now all your stalkers know where you work and live. LUCKY YOU!! Just don't let none of those crazies stalk you when I'm around. I don't want to get got by proxy.

Ladynay said...

Just think, that's just the stuff the news reported about!

Trish said...

Sounds like some final destination stuff! I'm with Jameil, around it is better than being it.

Anonymous said...

I am going to need you to make sure you dont get yourself shot up or blown up.

Nexgrl said...

You need to heed the advice and put a positive spin on your good fortune.