CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Song Thief

Jameil likes to steal. Steal my songs that is. If I randomly blurt out a part of a song, Jameil is there to finish it. It's hilarious. I noticed it the other day, although now that I think about it, she does it all the time.  I was singing some song and before I finished the first line, she broke out all loud with the next line. I can't remember what song it was, but let's pretend it was "Forever My Lady"

ME: "So you're having my...

JAMEIL: BABY!! And it means so much to me.

And then she'll just take the song over like it was her idea. Thief! LOL

4 comments:

Talulazoeapple said...

Wow. It must be LOVE! lol

Trish said...

Hahaha! I'm like that with tv shows and movies! Be glad you have someone who can keep up! Lol!

Jameil said...

In my last relationship I got yelled at for that... regularly. In my family we share songs instead of whining about thievery. I mean... since it's not really YOUR song, now is it? Take Trish's advice and I'm quoting now, "quit your whining." Thanks Trish.

12kyle said...

Just let her take the credit and keep it moving, fam. She's gonna take the credit anyway. LOL