CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Gonna Miss Her

Here we go again. Tomorrow Jameil is going back to Florida to start another semester. It's gonna suck. I know she has to go handle her business, but I don't want her to go. I get spoiled in a short period of time. It's really cool coming home from a hard day at work and having her there. Even when we are getting on each other's nerves, which happens with a whole lot less frequency, I don't want her to go away. And it's not just that she cooks for me, like she is doing right now. I'm sure you'll see this recipe on her blog, but it smell gooder than a mug up in my crib right now. Plus there were Oatmeal raisin cookies waiting for me when I got here. Who has the best girlfriend in the world? Raise your hand if you name is Rashan. Anyway, I guess I have to get used to just talking on the phone and sleeping on the couch again. I'll make it, but I don't like it. I can't wait for this long distance thing to become short distance.

6 comments:

Minerva Exertion said...

That is soooo sweet!!

Adei von K said...

Waaaaaaah :-(

Aren't you just the sweetest thing??? Awwww

Not So Anonymous said...

Stop your whining! Just kidding...I hope short distance happens real soon for you two.

Trish said...

How adorable! I'm sure she can't wait either. Absence makes the heart grow fonder but being around someone and enjoying every their presence is priceless!

Jameil said...

I miss you, too. You should come visit tomorrow. Lol.

Ginae said...

aw...dang i think i just got a cavity this was so sweet..ha, ha..i know it was corny...Jam seems to have a pretty good boyfriend too!