CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family Ties

I hung out with my sister and her kids Sunday. It always amazes me not only how big they are getting, but how they are real people. I know it sounds cliche, but I remember them when they were babies that couldn't do anything for themselves, but now they are all unique individuals. I don't know what's going on with the formatting, but I can't fix it, so you'll just have to deal with it. LOL

MY NEPHEW TOOK THIS PICTURE, HE WAS SHAKING LIKE MUHAMMAD ALI, BUT STILL MANAGED TO GET THE SHOT.





MY NEPHEW IS 13 AND TALLER THAN ME! MY NIECE IS 12 AND WILL BE TALLER THAN ME IN ABOUT 5...4...3...2...
















WHEN NEPHEW SMILES LIKE THIS, I ALMOST CAN FORGET THAT HE WAS TRYING TO HIT ME WITH A BASEBALL BAT, REMOTE CONTROL, BOTTLE OF LOTION, AND ANYTHING ELSE HE COULD GET HIS HANDS ON. BAD, BUT I LOVE HIM.







HAD TO SHOW YOU THE SOCKS. MY NIECE IS... HOW SHOULD I SAY... ECCENTRIC! LOL



4 comments:

Jameil said...

you just gonna do picture posts now?

Ginae said...

cute pics of the kiddos. enjoy them now. they grow up so fast.

LoVe.Peace.Curls. said...

I feel the same way about my little brother... he's 15 now, and he's 6'7 I believe...and I remember when my mommy first brought him home from the hospital!! Now there's cell phones and girlfriends, and driving lessons...it's too much!!

I love your neice's socks... when I was that age I liked to wear mismatched socks and mismatched earrings...it was thee coolness.

Truthful Trish said...

Lol my younger siblings have now practically gotten taller then me! It trips me out because I used to change their diapers and look at them now lol! Life is crazy. Enjoy kids because time sure flies by!

Nice blog btw :-)