CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some Horror Movie Stuff

I'm walking from the office to the garage tonight and I hear a rustling sound. I dismiss it because it could easily just be leaves in the wind or something. I take a few more steps and hear it again. This time I turn around and look. Is someone following me? There's nobody behind me, so I keep on stepping. I hear the sound again, only this time it's a lot louder and sounds like it's getting close to me. I check again, and this time I see some movement in the trees right across the street that runs behind the job. What the heck was that? I keep walking, but now I'm looking to see if something is going to jump out at me. Yeah, I know it sounds paranoid, but it is what it is. I get a flashback of a couple of years ago when I saw 2 silver foxes posted up outside the parking garage. That night was creepy. It probably wasn't, but my memory says there was a full moon. I do remember being paralyzed by fear. Couldn't move forward, couldn't move backwards. I just stood there until they scampered off. I had another flashback of the afternoon, when someone was walking their dogs sans leash and they ran up on me. I really, really hate dogs and I swear them little beasts were barking "nigger" at me. Ol racist canines!! I was hoping that neither one of these scenarios would repeat themselves. I didn't even think of the obvious. One of my stalkers done found me and was hiding in the bushes waiting to ambush me with a gun, or a big hug or something. Wait, that's not the obvious, but you know, knowing me, it could happen. I'm a few steps from the entrance of the parking garage and I take one last glimpse at the treeline. I hear something coming closer. I see the rustling of the leaves. This is it. I wish I had a weapon of sorts, but whatever is coming at me, is gonna the ish kicked out of it if it runs up on me. I steel myself, ready for the confrontation. That's when I see it.

A cute little bunny rabbit hopped by without incident. I'm so scary. I can't believe Bambi (As Not So Anonymous pointed out I meant Thumper. Typing too fast.) had me shook like that. How embarrassing!!!

5 comments:

Not So Anonymous said...

Bambi wasn't a rabbit, but I know that wasn't the point, lol.

Did you really call the canines racist??? hahah.

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL - I meant Thumper!!! LOL I'm gonna change it now.

Ginae said...

shaking my head with NSA and recalling that Bambi was a deer! LOL...but i'm willing to overlook that cuz the story was so darn cute...

that would have been hilarious if one of your stalkers would have come out and gave you a big ole' hug...

you're more than entitled to be a little paranoid. would be too if i had gotten held at gunpoint less than a few months ago.

maybe you should get one of your stalkers to start walking you to the garage. i know they would fight to the death to protect you. just like a bodyguard and errything..hee, hee

Anonymous said...

You've got: women, the gangsta cats (lololol), the foxes, racist dogs (lol!) and now a rabbit - you are stalkerlicious (yea I made it up) - maybe its your cologne.

SophiaB

Nexgrl said...

You Thumper is probably someone's wayward pet,or one of you co-workers ditched it on the way to work.