CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Can't Make This Stuff Up

This is an actual work email we recieved entitled "LET'S DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT" -  On the off chance that someone I work with reads this blog one day, I'll keep my comments to myself, but you feel free to skewer it in the comments. The formatting and clip art are actually what was sent to us.


MCj03977800000[1]ARE YOU FRUSTRATED WITH THINGS IN YOUR LIFE??? DO YOU HAVE A LOT ON YOUR MIND???
        HAS THE ECONOMY  GOTTEN YOU DOWN??? .       SO…….  RATHER THAN GET FRUSTRATED, ANGRY,UNDELIGHTFUL WITH OUR CUSTOMERS’ .                   WE HAVE A SOLUTION………


 
 

“LET’S DROP  IT LIKE ITS HOT!!!!!!!”
 
AT THE END OF EACH MANAGER’S BAY IS A RED BAG ALONG WITH ENVELOPES, PEN AND PAPER.  AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR SHIFT (OR DURING) WRITE DOWN THE ISSUES THAT ARE BOTHERING YOU, (COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL, NEVER TO BE READ) AND DROP THEM IN THE BAG.    YOU CAN PICK THEM UP AT THE END OF THE DAY OR THEY CAN BE SHREDDED (YOUR CHOICE).
WITH THE PRESSURES LIFTED,  YOU CAN BE  DELIGHTFUL, CALM, EFFICIENT ASSOCIATES;  DELIVERING THE “CUSTOMER TREATMENT” OUR CUSTOMERS DESERVE!!!


 








4 comments:

Trish said...

The pics won't show up on my computer! That sucks! I will have to try to see them from work tomorrow.

Jameil said...

i couldn't see the pics but i've seen them before. i CANNOT understand why people still use clip art. you do know there are free images on this thing called the INTERNET, right? RIGHT!?!? tell me you know that... beyond that... next they will be telling you to leave something in the collection plate... oh wait... that's the united way stuff every year. lolol

ShellyShell said...

I can't see the clips from my work computer but I can just imagine! LOL! I'll have to check them out when I get home!

Nexgrl said...

I can already imagine those bags sitting empty day in and day out.