CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day

Guess who had a snow day! ME!!! The roads were mad icy and people were crashing left and right so my job finally got a conscience and decided to let us stay home. That never happens. As for the day, it was great. I did nothing but eat a tuna sub watch movies and sleep. I slept for 5 hours in the middle of day. It was awesome. It was so awesome that I almost forgot to post and Jameil sure didn't remind me. Right now we are watching a movie together over the phone, but I'm not paying attention so I can type this. I hope I don't miss too much. It's a pretty good movie so far. A Hindi movie called Wake Up Sid. It's strange how they keep switching between English and Hindi languages. Luckily they are having a musical montage,so I'm sure I won't be too far behind when I resume watching. Anyway, Happy Snow Day to me, and Happy Friday to you!

7 comments:

Jameil said...

UGH!!!! I so wanted you to forget. You suck. That would help me get what I need done-- you stop posting!! Geez.

SimplyB said...

Man I had to brave the icy roads and go to work. I slid once outside of my apartment but other than that it was smooth sailing. The job finally got a conscience and let us go early.

Glad you enjoyed your snow day!

Trish said...

Snow days are great! Good you got to relax.

MzNewy said...

Yeah the snow day was GREAT! Happy New Year!

Adei von K said...

somebody was too cheery! that's so cute!

Nexgrl said...

I've never experienced a snow day. Work was cancelled way back when we had that terrible earthquake. Part of the building colasped, people died and cars were crushed so bad they resembles suitcases.

Elias said...

It can't work as a matter of fact, that is what I consider.
Acne Treatment Products