CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Trip Time

I guess it’s my turn to be a road warrior again. Soon as I leave work, I’m heading down to Jameil’s for the weekend. It’s been almost 2 months since I’ve been to Florida. She was in ATL for most of the winter break and I did take a jaunt up to Charlotte for Christmas, but I haven’t been down south in a while. I’m looking forward to some warm weather, some good food and of course spending time with Jameil. I think I’ve got my packing down to a science as much as I travel down south. Last night, I was finished in 5 minutes. I was done so quickly that I thought I must have forgotten something. It was too easy. Of course, that didn’t stop me from running around like a chicken sans head this morning making sure I didn’t leave anything. That, I guess, will continue to happen. It’s not meant for me to leave the house on time. Anyway, I hope everybody has a great weekend, and if you’re bored come check out my blog. See, even though I’m not going to be in town, I’m still going to have to post so Jameil doesn’t defeat me in this test of wills. I couldn’t bear to hear her gloating AGAIN!!!

1 comments:

Jameil said...

re: trip. WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!
re: competition. you know i'm the only one with a computer here, right? i will take it to the bathroom with me to prevent you from posting!!