CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

4 Things That Made Me Say... "Ummm."

"Rashan -  Thank you for not being a dirty old man" -  24 year old co worker. I didn't know how to respond. Ummm.. you're welcome? It came all out of the blue.

"I didn't take my meds today. My wife is going to be in for tonight. I feel the crazy coming on" - Bipolar lesbian co worker. Ummm...okay. And please go take your crazy pills.

"I don't want a gardenburger. I want a veggie burger. - Some random person in the cafeteria. Ummm...isn't a garden burger the same thing? Eat your soy and be quiet.

"I don't give out my first name. Call me Mrs. Johnson." - co-worker to customer on phone. Ummm... are you for real with that? You don't give out your FIRST name?

5 comments:

Jameil said...

1) I'm guessing she's not cute. I definitely think you're a dirty old man.
2) Never stop taking your crazy pills, Rashan.
3) LOLOL @ Eat your soy and be quiet. Right?! I don't even care what the nuances are.
4) Lolol.

Anonymous said...

my mom doesnt give out her name at work either

Not so Anonymous said...

I hate number 4. I've been told that before. I wish I into cussing people out over the phone sometimes.

argh

Trish said...

Haha! I don't give out my last name at work. I'd like for the crazies to not look me up. I work with a dirty old man who got mad at me last week because while eavesdropping on my conversation he noted I used the word old a lot. First off, you're being nosey and trying to check me on it? Get your OLD tail out of my face.

Nexgrl said...

I don't like telling patrons my name period. We're actually supposed to give our badge#, if we are asked our name, or for that of one of our co-workers.