CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

NaBloPoMo Is My B*tch

That's right, folks! 30 days. 30 blog posts. Done! I laugh in the face of those who thought I couldn't do it. HA! I didn't let anything stop me. Not crazy work which stopped me from blogging from the office. Not being out of town for 9 days, and having to use Jameil's computer. Not momentary blogger's block. I kilt (yes, I said kilt!!!) this daily posting thing. And I didn't even have to resort to recycled tags and memes. Shout out to all those that did it with me. Jameil of course can't stop, won't stop. Diva did it despite our almost daily good natured hate. Ms Behaving just about did it, I'll give you a pass for that one day because from once a week, to nearly daily blogging is a big thing. And everybody else who I'm forgetting right now. You made blogging fun again. No more dreading pulling up the page and trying to come up with something to write about. I'm back in the blogging groove. Since I'm not one for empty promises, I won't make any grand declarations about how I'm going to I'll keep this up all the time. Instead, I'll just ride this wave for as long as I can. But I will say this...

Who's down for December? I'm gonna commit to daily blogging for December too. Any takers?

12 comments:

LoVe.Peace.Curls. said...

I will...well, almost daily. School will be out, which means I'll get to see my honeydip so...yeah. I may blog while traveling, though. I did FIFTY posts in November :-)

pserendipity said...

I applaud you guys. I ain't even trying to do it.

Minerva Exertion said...

I miiiiiight jump on the December blogging bandwagon. ;)

Nexgrl said...

I know that I won't be doing the 31 days in Dec. Rarely do I think about blogging once I get home, so I know that I wouldn't make it.

I'm glad you seem to have gotten your blog groove back.

Nerd Girl said...

While your title is quite disturbing - congrats on realizing your goal!

I am so not in!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

YAAAAAAAAY...y'all (I mean...WE) really did it!!!! LOL

Another month eh?!?!?! Yup...I'm down to give it a shot!!!

*Whispering* Hopefully I'll do even better the 2nd time around!

::fingers crossed::

Adei von K said...

sooooo, that post where you just hyperlinked your old posts counts??

yeah, I'm being a hater, and what!?!?

Jazzy said...

wooo whoooo!!! we did it!!

I was secretly planning to post everyday until you eventually "forgot" lol. what can i say - i'm a competitive little virgo! lol.

i compete with people even when they don't know I'm competing! lol

Jameil said...

wait... i know adei didn't have anything to say considering she dropped out 2 weeks ago.

Ladynay said...

I would hop in for December but I already know that I am going to my grandmothers for Christmas and there will be no computer access while I'm there :-(

Congrats to all of you guys that did the damn thing tho'!

Adei von K said...

Jameil, there you go again. I know you love him, but Rah is a big boy who can defend himself. on his own blog.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

December sounds good to me. I'm down