CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back To Life, Back To Reality

Soul II Soul 1990 -




I actually had that cd. I got it from one of those cd clubs that you paid a penny and got 13 cds, then they kept billing you until you cancelled. That was a glorious day when I got 13 cds in the mail for the first time. I had all kind of eclectic artists in my collection. Anyway, the point of the post was tomorrow I have to get back to life and back to reality. I'm not ready. I've been away from work, away from Atlanta, away from my apt since last Saturday. I really hope I remembered to turn off the heat when I left, otherwise its gonna be warm as a mug when I get back. Yes, I have central heat, but it doesn't turn off like its supposed to when it reaches a certain temp. It just stays hot until I manually turn it off. I also hope I remembered to take out the trash. That would be pretty awful to come home to week old trash. I actually remember doing that, so scratch that. I've gotten really used to be around Jameil 24/7 so its going to suck to not be there with her. We had lots of fun and ate really good and hung out with a bunch of different people in different locations. Now that's a vacation. Tomorrow, it's over.. wish me luck. I'm going to try avoiding the cliche about needing a vacation from my vacation but if I can't promise that wont show up on Facebook tomorrow. I apologize in advance for my corniness.

Okay, I guess I should finish packing and hug on Jameil some more and then hit the road. Talk to y'all tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jameil said...

Corn ball! My house sounds really quiet right now. No tv, no Rashan rustling through the refrigerator, no snoring. We ate amazingly!! The food was definitely one of my favorite parts!!! I feel like I have like 8 projects I need to do before the end of the semester!!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Yeah...I'm havin' those it's almost Monday blues too! *le sigh*

SincerelyGo said...

Awww that's so sweet! I burst out laughing at Jameil's Corn Ball comment. You two are too funny!

Yeah I hope to have a great time on my Vaca in May! I'm glad you guys had a blast.

Sincerely,

Go

Nexgrl said...

Soul II Soul was my group. I even saw them in concert, the one time they came out my way(circa 1991.)

I was at work yesterday, so my reality hit Saturday.

It's good to read that you're feeling relaxed and refreshed.