CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Saturday Night Died

So Saturday, a few of the members of Jameil's Masters program, held a BYOB party. B could stand for bottle, or in this case, Black person. We are always the only Black people there. This time the number doubled b/c Jameil's sister and her friend also attended. Anyway, they threw some food on the grill, and had drinks, and we talked all night. I drank alot for me. Had some wine before I left the house, then like 4 beers and some more wine. I wasn't drunk, but I did have a nice lil buzz going. Jameil and I brought some Italian sausages and chicken to throw on the grill. It was delicious, especially in my drinking state. I ain't gon lie, I inhaled them joints mad quickly.

Fast forward to later that night. I was home sleeping it off. It must have been about 4:30 in the morning. In the midst of my dream, all of a sudden I woke up unable to breathe. I jumped out the bed, scaring the Bejeezus outta Jameil. I started grabbing at my throat like I was choking, but nothing was there. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, but was actually like 15 seconds, I could breathe again - No Toni Braxton.  I threw up just about everything I ate that night. TMI Alert: It was in big ole chunks like I didn't even chew it. Then came the acid. It was straight burning my throat all night, but at least I could breathe again. After 15 minutes in the bathroom, I finally felt like I was not gonna die. That mess was crazy.

Me being me, I had to self diagnose myself.. Acid Reflux. It felt life threatening, but according to all the internets, it's not. I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. I used to be able to drink whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Am I old enough that I can't eat late at night? Do I have to pay attention to how much I'm drinking? That would suck, cuz although I know that I'm no spring chicken, I don't need no medical signs of aging.
.
Instead of watching Saturday Night Live, I almost Saturday Night Died...

5 comments:

Jameil said...

Did you really say Instead of watching Saturday Night Live, I almost Saturday Night Died...??? Like we didn't get the title? You are SNCorny. My first thought was, "If he's gonna fall out of the bed, [b/c it was more like tumbling out and knocking things over] can he do it more quietly??? I'm trying to sleep!!" Then you start gasping for air and I'm like DA HEEZY!?! Night terrors. It was night and I WAS TERRORIZED!! Don't do that no more!

Jazzy said...

you "inhaled them joints" huh??? o_O

lmao @ no toni braxton lmaolololol

sounds like what happened to me when I drank the whole bottle of really good quality red wine. lots and lots of hurling

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Dang dude that sounds all types of horrible. I'm glad you're okay. How you gon make a near death story funny?? LOLOL!

and poor Jameil...

Keith said...

Damn man...You probably ate too fast...That was scary! At least you didn't choke...I imagine that that has happened to people so high they couldn't get themselves up.(Jimi Hendrix comes to mind)
Take it easy bruh!

12kyle said...

Mannnn, that shit sounds scary! Nobody wants to wake up unable to breathe. I think we're at the age where we have to watch what we eat and drink. We aint youngins no mo.