CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Can I Get A...

Living with someone is an adjustment. I've learned that you can't always do what you want when you want. I can't just bring home some food for me, I have to call and see what Jameil wants. I can't just watch my Netflix movies, I have to see if she wants to watch it too. I can't just blast my angry expletive filled rap music all willy nilly like I did when I was living single (In a 90s kinda world....LOL). . Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...there are just some things that I had to adjust to after years of living on my own. One thing about living with Jameil, she's a lil.... well, I probably shouldn't say it, but you guys feel free to say it after you read all about it....

We can be sitting in the same room, like 3.6 feet from each other and she'll ask me to do something. Like, can you plug up my computer? Can you get me my phone charger out the bedroom? Can you get me a glass of water? Where's my lip gloss?  That's the big one. She don't ever know where her lip gloss is. And somehow it becomes my job to find it. That and her hair scrunchy thing. The longer her locs grow, the more often I'm looking for a little black stretchy thing to hold her hair.Oh, and tissues.. How you gotta blow your nose all the time, and don't know where the tissue is? How is that my job to go find it for you? So, yeah.. water, hair thingy, lip gloss, tissues... What else.. The other day, I swear she asked me to get her a fried bologna sammich... I ain't even know Jameil liked bologna... LOL

Yeah, I think it's my fault b/c I set the expectation that I would do these things. I can't very well stop now can I? Although, I can tell Jameil is starting to realize that I don't always want to get all her stuff for her. The other day, she actually said she wasn't gonna ask me to do anything for her for the rest of the hour. Too bad there were only twenty minutes left in that hour, & I was actually on my way out the house at the time. LOL.

12 comments:

Jameil said...

There are simple solutions to the two biggest of these: ALWAYS know where my hair things & lip glosses are. Thanks ever so much!!! Jameil is a little AWESOME. Obviously. And I've never asked you for a sammich!!! LOLOL But yes I do like fried bologna.

12kyle said...

Mannnnn, did you write this about your girl or MY WIFE??? LoL!

They say you never know somebody until you live with em. That aint no lie!

Just wait til y'all get married! Hahahahahahaha

laughing808 said...

ROFL.......so why dont you know where those items are?

solutions, purchase some hair thingys and have them readily available, like wise for tissue and lip gloss. LMAO.......

Jazzy said...

Can you get a...what???

I wish I had someone to bully into keeping track of my hair items!! I just buy more. :/

"How you gotta blow your nose all the time, and don't know where the tissue is?" LOLOLOL!

Sha Boogie said...

Dang.. that kind of sounds like me talking to MY husband, haha! I had to check the blog to make sure it wasn't him writing, lol. Idk.. I think its a woman thing. I'm always asking hubby to do things for me that if I could probably do myself..

Naima said...

LoL!

Keep a hair thingy on your wrist and lip gloss/tissues on your person at all times. Problem. Solved. Hahahaha!

Jameil said...

You guys are the best!!!!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Can I Get A... personal asst. LOL!

But yeah dude sounds like you set the bar high and she's awesome so whaddaya gonna do...?

Get a fanny pack!

Trish said...

LOL!! There is definitely an adjustment living with someone.

Good job Jameil, you have him broken in already! Kidding Rashan!

Ladynay said...

Two thumbs up on being back!

Out of all the posts I scanned I only have the image of you throwing chunks of food up...fabulous! LOL!

Thadeus said...

It cannot really have success, I suppose so.
ethical decision making | free gay videos | mortgage calculator Canada

Zechariah said...

I suppose every person must read it.
link | Acne Treatment Products | here